Saturday, October 28, 2006

Back from vacation

This is just a quick post to note that yes, I'm still alive. We were out-of-town for a bit and while we did have some internet access, it wasn't much and I didn't have a good opportunity to blog.

We were in Texas visiting Alan's 96-year-old grandmother and his aunt that lives next door. From there it was a hop to New Orleans to visit Alan's parents and some of our friends.

I'm still feeling like I'm getting settled. Plus, I have to find work. And I have to follow up on our kitty's urinary problem. So my mind isn't very focused.

I have a lot of catching up to do; I haven't visited my blog haunts for a couple of weeks. Anyway, just wanted to say boo for now and I hope to write a real post soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger West End Bob said...

Welcome Home, Daniel . . . It's nice to see a change on your blog . . . Hope the kitty's problem is minor.

3:21 PM, October 28, 2006  
Blogger gito said...

welcome back! looking forward to your next post. Hoping your kittis gets well too!

7:18 PM, October 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you!

2:33 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger Tom said...

Welcome home, I hope your kitty is on the mend real soon.

OI can relate. Our dog has a perpetual ear infection.

5:12 AM, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home