Friday, February 10, 2006

Shuffled Off to Buffalo

The application went Express Mail to Buffalo yesterday, due to arrive by Noon today!

Around 150 pages, six months of work, at least two times I thought all hope was lost, occasional sleepless nights, agita .... It's a relief to reach this point.

Next, we hope for our Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) and not the return of our application. We're guessing one to three months, although I do see that for some folks it's more than that.

Btw, we received our marriage certificate from British Columbia on Tuesday. So that was about two weeks; I've heard horror stories about months, even years, but those were from other provinces.

I can't write a lot now, but I wanted to share this news. A big, big "Thank you" to folks for their help and support -- especially Nick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home