Saturday, August 27, 2005

Disclaimers

If you knew me, you'd know that this is so ... me ...

1. I'm not intending to dispense any legal or official advice. This blog will just tell our experiences and impressions. When it comes to the emigration/immigration process, rules can and DO change. Also, there may be something in your experience that makes the process different for one reason or another.

2. I don't mind intelligent sharing of ideas or debate; in fact, I crave it. But I find it rare. If your views differ from something posted, I welcome your participation if you can refrain from bigotry, name-calling, and deliberate distortion of facts.

3. Assume good intentions. I don't know everything and I don't pretend to. Feel free to educate; just don't think that ignorance equals stupidity or prejudice. At the same time, feel free to ask questions without fear that your head will be bit off. I'll do my best to assume good intentions as well.

4. We are a couple, but you'll just hear from me. It would take an act of G-d to hear from the other half. But he does exist. (That is, my other half exists ... G-d existing is open to debate ... but not one that I'd like to have here.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Mason and your other half were cut fromt he same cloth on #4 :-)

12:38 PM, August 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home